Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Government cheese inspired creativity?

Have you heard of SNL, Chris Farley, or Matt Foley? If not, then here's a little lesson...


"But how does this crazy man inspire creativity?" you ask...
To me it means making do with what you have and never saying I can't.  Sure you may be living in a van down by the river, but dammit you're going to make awesome stuff.  If you have an idea for something, try it out. Research it. Go to the library. Look it up on the internet. Never say I can't. Try anything, once.

On this blog I'm going to share projects I'm doing, thoughts, recipes, and random thoughts.

Currently I'm working on what I call "The Practice T-Shirt."  One large Hanes plain white t-shirt. Many possibilites.  Rather than trying different techniques on a bunch of different t-shirts, I do it all to one.  Some may be as simple as an iron-on transfer or it could be as difficult as machine embroidery. So what are we doing? Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment